Try out our recipe for deliciously healthy vegan chocolate mousse - it's perfectly light, creamy, tasty and unbelievably simple to make.
Chocolate mousse is any chocoholics dream, so to ensure you can enjoy this heavenly treat without affecting your waistline, here is our healthy vegan chocolate mousse recipe.
This chocolatey treat is not only guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth, but is also packed full of nutritional goodness so you can enjoy it without that guilty feeling. Even better, it takes no loner than 5 minutes to make so you can have it in no time!
To make this indulgent healthy chocolate mousse, you will need:
- 1 large ripe Avocado
- 3 tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Soya Milk (almond or coconut work particularly well)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (optional)
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Then blend it in a food processor or blender until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Add the cacao powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract and a splash of the milk and blend, occasionally scraping down the sides with a spatula to ensure it is fully blended.
- Gradually blend in more soya milk until you reach your desired consistency. If you like it thick, only add a little milk but if you prefer it smoother and creamier, add all of it.
- Divide the mixture into serving bowls and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.