Win this amazing Lego Star Wars Millennium Falcon and X-Wing Fighter set - the perfect present for kids of all ages this Christmas!
Star Wars Lego is going to huge this Christmas and it doesn’t get much bigger than the Millennium Falcon.
Measuring 47cm x 32cm x 14cm, this amazingly detailed Lego model has over 1300 pieces and comes bundled with the Resistance X-Wing Fighter – which will no doubt provide a wing man’s protection for Han Solo’s ship.
In our review of the Lego Millennium Falcon, we concluded that it would “keep kids and adults delighted for months, if not years” and was “a Lego Masterpiece”.
How to enter
Our friends at John Lewis have kindly supplied us with a brand new Lego Millennium Falcon and X-Wing Microfighter bundle to give away to one lucky reader. All you have to do is answer the following questions. Tip: you can find a clue over here.
Competition closes at 23:59 on Thursday 1 December.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only.
- Closing time and date is 23:59 on Thursday 1 December 2016
- Employees of Shopomo, their families or anyone professionally associated with the competition are excluded from entry.
- The prize comprises of 1 Lego Millennium Falcon + X-Wing Fighter. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or alternatives.
- The winner will be drawn and contacted via email no later than 5 December 2016
- The winner may be required to participate in some publicity after their win.
- We reserve the right to change elements of, or withdraw the competition at any time.
- Please note, there may be a lead time of approximately two weeks between winning and receiving the prize.
- Keeping your personal information safe is our top priority, we’ll never share or sell your data.