Win a funky purple shaggy rug that really ties the room together in our exclusive competition with The Rug House
The Rug House is the UK’s leading online purveyor of rugs and floor mats of all shapes and sizes – with over 198,000 options available.
Based in Newry, Northern Ireland, The Rug House offers free delivery and returns on all orders. Its state-of-the-art website allows you to choose rugs by colour, texture, and type – and a wide range of inspirational ideas to help you get started.
There’s a raft of useful rug-related resources including a rug care guide, a rug size guide, and an entertaining and insightful blog. All of which will help you find the rug that really ties the room together – in the immortal words of ‘The Dude’.
How to Enter
We’ve teamed up with The Rug House to offer one lucky reader the chance to win an ultra cool Soft Heather Purple Shaggy Rug that measures a substantial 140cm by 200cm and is worth £109.95.
This funky purple rug – yes, it would delight the late, great Prince – features a combination of different yarn piles and high shine fine fibres that are 6cm deep and luxurious under your feet. For a chance of winning this supercool prize, just answer the following simple questions.
Competition closes at 23:59 on Wednesday 12 October 2016.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only.
- Closing time and date is 23:59 on Wednesday 12 October 2016
- Employees of Shopomo, The Rug House, their families or anyone professionally associated with the competition are excluded from entry.
- The prize comprises of 1 140cm x 200cm Heather Purple Shaggy rug from The Rug House. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or alternatives.
- The winner will be drawn and contacted via email no later than 14 October 2016
- The winner may be required to participate in some publicity after their win.
- We reserve the right to change elements of, or withdraw the competition at any time.
- Please note, there may be a lead time of approximately two weeks between winning and receiving the prize.
- Keeping your personal information safe is our top priority, we’ll never share or sell your data.