Win a £100 voucher from Hunkemöller to spend on whatever you desire - from cosy winter pyjamas to gorgeous new lingerie!
With Christmas fast approaching, it’s time to snuggle up on the sofa in your cosiest loungewear and get ready for the festivites of the season. To help you keep warm and snug this winter, Hunkemöller are giving away a £100 voucher to spend on whatever you desire!
Hunkemöller is a clothing brand from the Netherlands that specialise in lingerie, nightwear, swimwear, and all other undergarments. So whether you’re after some comfy winter pyjamas or something a little more sultry, Hunkemöller have everything you could want this Christmas.
Whether you’re buying something for a loved one or just want to treat yourself, this £100 voucher to spend at Hunkemöller is perfect for the Christmas season.
How to enter
We have teamed up with the lovely people at Hunkemöller to give you a chance to win a £100 voucher to spend on their site! All you have to do is answer the following questions.
Tip: you can find a helpful hint here.
Good luck![polldaddy type=”iframe” survey=”576FF088ED2064FB” height=”auto” domain=”maxkham” id=”Hunkemöller”]
Competition closes at 23:59 on Thursday 15th December 2016.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only.
- Closing time and date is 23:59 on Thursday 15th December 2016.
- Employees of Shopomo, their families or anyone professionally associated with the competition are excluded from entry.
- The prize comprises a £100 to spend on Hunkemöller. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or alternatives.
- The winner will be drawn and contacted via email no later than Tuesday, 20th December 2016.
- The winner may be required to participate in some publicity after their win.
- We reserve the right to change elements of, or withdraw the competition at any time.
- Please note, there may be a lead time of approximately two weeks between winning and receiving the prize.
- Keeping your personal information safe is our top priority, we’ll never share or sell your data.