Location: Moorgate, London
Reporting to: CEO
Responsible for: No direct reports
Shopomo is looking to disrupt the online shopping by creating a product search platform which provides the most relevant search results across the greatest depth of products. We help our customers find the exact product they are looking for, validate their purchase and check they’re getting the best deal.
Develop, maintain and close a pipeline of new business opportunities through building relationships with retailers, networks and intermediaries. Continuously drive engagement with merchants on the Shopomo platform, looking for creative and innovative ways to do so.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for qualifying and developing strong relationships with e-commerce retailers, affiliate networks and intermediaries.
- Maintain relationships with retailers affiliate networks and intermediaries and, where necessary, provide them with business and product related updates.
- On-board new partners.
- Attend industry events and network with appropriate industry contacts.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of industry trends and ensure that the company is maximising all opportunities.
- Develop and manage a commercial program and, where appropriate, suggest, create and develop additional revenue streams.
- Manage and execute commercial proposals.
- Work with development and technical to provide commercial input into future product development.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 1 or 2 years in the Affiliate or Performance Marketing Industry.
- Ideally degree educated.
- KPI and ROI driven.
- Proving track record in achieving set targets.
- Knowlegde of affiliate marketing and awareness of of the digital marketing ecosystem.
- Genuine interest in the digital and ecommcerce industry with a commitement to developing knowledge and experience.
- Proficiency in all MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
Personal attributes and other requirements:
- First-rate organisational and time-management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and someone who loves presenting and speaking to clients.
- Able to work under pressure with strong multi-tasking and organinsational capability.
- Ability to think logically and execute methodically.
- A creative solution finder.
- Able to work independently.
- Positive mindset.
- Comfortable using data to make decisions.
- A good team player with excellent communication skills and a strong commercial focus.
Competitive and dependent on experience.
This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic review. It may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business.